Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mobile Uploads

I HEART my new iphone!
Here are all the fun pics I've taken because I always have my phone on me!

1. What I found ten minutes after I overheard Lucie telling on me to Jared for making her sad by putting her in bed.

2. Love snuggling kids first thing in the morning.

3. Cori ready for school

4. Jared texting while driving.

5. one of many self potraits. iphones are the NEW mirrors!

6. Lucie after I curled her hair with a curling iron.
"Mom, I wooks wike Barbie."-said after every curl! LOVE!!!

7. Finding a bird in the house. Jared caught it and let the kids hold it and pet it.
then everyone washed their hands cause birds are nasty!

8. Trying out a mohawk and braids. a big hit!

9. Lucie taking a moment.

10. Swimmy lessons with Lorie.

11. I'm fancy

12. Oh this hair...

13. Getting a much needed trim

14. Jared took the kids fishing at the country club. We are so classy.

15. New haircut

16. Cori is getting too big!

17. Lovin up Pa so she can stay up later than everyone else.

18. Love in action.

19. the note with dead bug I found on the stairs one morning.
translation- " STOP. Cockroach. AAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" DYING!

20. I should literally be running a Nudist Colony!

21. Spending one on one time with Mom.

22. Lucie likes my new mirror too!

23. Sassy Pants!

24. At my crazy lady class, I looked down at the teachers books and
laughed at the 3rd book title. My Mom's been saying that to me for YEARS! :)

25. Practicing

26. Birthday Donuts for the Birthday boy

27. This boy is delicious! Would love to wake up to that face any day!

28. Kids like to play with the phone too

29. more kid pictures



30. Nice picture Jake

31. Obsessed with the ipad!

32. Sick little boy who does NOT like taking medicine!

and that should fill in the cracks of all that has gone on this month!
I'll be better... I promise!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

You are fancy. Phones are so convenient for times like these!

Karina Muraski said...

your kids ALL have the prettiest eyes! Nice work- iphones do take the best pics...

Alexa Mae said...

iPhones are bomb dot com! And sadly once you get them you can't go back. ;) LOVE all of these shots. You are hot hot hot!!

Can I tell you that we can actually get 4x4 prints of our instagrams?? Download the app Postal Pix!!

Bassetts said...

I think you've got it all covered! I'm jealous. Would love to have a phone so convenient for picture taking. Thanks for letting us see so many cute pieces of your lives :)