He is darling!
Yes he is. I like his Justin Beiber haircut :)
Ahhhh! He's so cute!
He IS yummy! Can't wait to squish all 30 lbs of him!
He is a doll! I remember him being so much smaller (as I remember my own being that way). Congrats to Cori & Jake and their swimming skillz! That is AWESOME!
P.S. Roman weighs 30 pounds. Should I send Jason his hand-me-downs?
He is so stinkin' cute!
Cuter every day. see himsoon
So adorable!
He looks like the kid in Kindergarten cop! What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He is darling!
Yes he is. I like his Justin Beiber haircut :)
Ahhhh! He's so cute!
He IS yummy! Can't wait to squish all 30 lbs of him!
He is a doll! I remember him being so much smaller (as I remember my own being that way).
Congrats to Cori & Jake and their swimming skillz! That is AWESOME!
P.S. Roman weighs 30 pounds. Should I send Jason his hand-me-downs?
He is so stinkin' cute!
Cuter every day. see himsoon
So adorable!
He looks like the kid in Kindergarten cop! What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment