Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mobile Uploads via Instagram

Isn't this fun?
Me taking a bunch of useless pictures for entertainment?
I love it!

And you know you LOVE hearing all the stories behind them.
It's like I'm forcing you to be all up in my business.

1. One of my Favorite markets in Mesa. On main street, a block or so down from the Temple.
On saturdays they smoke carne asada that is to die for! We go almost every Saturday.
This day was the day I bailed on spin class. But my favorite part is hearing Jared make up words in Spanish to try and make me think he is bilingual. He's not by the way!

2. "I gots bumps in my hair like Miley Cyrus"

3. Saturday morning tradition. Bosa Donuts and Temple.
Done it almost every Saturday we've lived in Mesa. :)

4. The day after I organized my closet, Lucie thought it would be fun
to take all the hangers off the rod. Ugh...

5. Sister bonding

6. On a particularly rough morning Cori thre these wads of paper at me while I was answering some emails. I finally opened them and found these sweet notes. Tender mercies. Love having such a tender hearted little girl!

7. This was one of the days I was moving the 4 rooms around. I was pooped!

8. Melt. My. Heart.

9. If I could marry shoes, this would be the pair that I would choose. LOVE!

10. Oh little Brother...

11. This was the night I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed
and I couldn't find Jason. After checking all the beds numerous times and trying to
figure out why I could hear him snoring but couldn't find him.
I finally looked under the bed. Silly boy!

12. One of many Beautiful Sunsets I've seen over the past month.
We live in a beautiful world!

13. Need to know the names of these plants so I can go buy them and plant them in my pots.

14. What I found on Cori & Lucie's door while walking through the hall.

15. Getting our SNUGGLE on!

16. Three!!!

17. Being candidly Fancy

18. Being NOT so candidly Fancy.

19. One morning after Jared got out of the shower he found the clothes that
Cori had set out for him. Pink shirt and Purple tie... her favorite!

20. Does it really need explanation? NOPE!

21. New jammers. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

22. Love it when the girl comes crying to me and snuggles up and falls asleep. Heaven!

23. The day I thought it would be fun to run (mostly walk) 6 miles.
I'm. Not. In. Shape.

24. One of Cori's many trends. She reminds me of Iona from Pretty in Pink.
A new look every day.

25. Silly Snuggles

26. Mom and Cori Date night

27. Kung Fu Panda 2

28. Skadoosh!

29. Cori tackling the high dive

30. She loves the camera

31. Sunday Swamp Buggy rides.

32. They "fell" in the pool on Sunday.

33. Fat App

34. Fanciness

35. They

36. Thought

37. It was

38. Hilarious!

39. This is how we do it...

40. Scary Lou

I HEART Instagram!!!

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

These are my favorite kind of posts! Love it!

About Us said...

Very fun! I need a phone like this! Hmm...

The Horners said...

Love Cori's Miley bumps and the fat faces!

Your hair is hoooooot.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

That was fun! Hours of entertainment - kids love to see pics of themselves.

Bassetts said...

I love these posts too. Wish I had a cool phone...I wanna be like Cinni :) Love that Jason fell asleep UNDER the bed. Cute ideas with donuts at the temple. And LOVE the fat faces. HI-lar-ious!

Gpa Paul said...

You is crazy "loco". FUN FUN stuff.