Monday, June 13, 2011

A Pink Puppy Birthday

I love how specific my 3 yr old is about her birthday!

Well she's gone and done it...
turned 3 and getting all big and stuff.

She woke up to some slightly burnt "nuffins" but didn't notice because of the candles.


We had a great time at church and then after Lunch we had a party.
It was just our family but we know how to party!

She requested a Pink puppy cake that was black. I opted not to make it black.
She was very excited about it.

*Sigh* She just looks so BIG!

Holding her new puppy "Lola". Lola is the name of Madison's dog that Lucie enjoys torturing. Lola is also the name of her imaginary dog and about 4 other toy dogs that she has. She is obsessed with anything Lola and dog.


Most definitely Mama's girl!

So enjoyed hearing this a million times that day!

She is so special!
Love you Hootie!
Hope you had a great Birthday!

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Penelope is specific about her party too. She wants a rainbow party and wants all of her friends to wear a different color. It should be interesting to execute. We shall see!

I can't believe your youngest and last child is three. You are so much older than me! She really is so precious. And I'm glad that Penelope is choosing to name all of her daughters Lucie because I will always think about your sweet girl when I'm smooching on my grandbabies.

P.S. I want that "Choose the Right" iron thingy ma bob in the background. Can you buy me one and bring it to the River? How much? I'm serious.

The Horners said...

Olivia sang along with every video. So glad she had a good day! Love you precious!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I, too, am covetous of your "choose the right iron thingy ma bob" - I'll take one, too! :)

I'm glad Lucious had a wonderful party...she looks so happy & adorable!

Gpa Paul said...

What a big beautiful happy smile. Its contagious when you look at it.

Bassetts said...

What a doll! They are growing up so fast!