Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Brother turned 4!!!!

Almost 2 weeks ago, this little midget turned 4!
**SIGH**

Oh this boy melts my heart!
I will never forget his awesome birth story!
He has been such a blessing in our home.
And my goodness, have you ever seen a more handsome little dude? Probably not! :)

We started off his day with traditional Birthday Donuts.



We went ahead and did gifts that morning too because Jared was leaving.
I can't remember if he was out of town or if he had a late meeting.
But we made sure that we were celebrating with everyone there.

Later that evening I MADE Madison, and her brother Max and sister Carly
come with me and the kids to Serranos.
(My favorite restaurant for wild and loud kids, foods not bad either.)
I was NOT about to hit that beast up all by myself! Learned that the hard way.
I'm much smarter than I used to be.

Here is yet another ugly cake that the kids loved.


I'm ALMOST convinced that I didn't force them to come. :)




Ooooo... I could eat this boy up!
Happy Birthday Jason!
Love this Boy!

7 comments:

Middleton Family said...

Leave the birthday boy alone... can't he enjoy the donuts without trying to answer all your questions. What a handsome birthday boy... can't believe how old all these kids are getting.

Unknown said...

Great posts, Cindi! Love seeing the kids growing up!

The Horners said...

Oh that is a cute boy! Can't wait to hear his cute voice and squeeze him.... only a few more months! Happy Birthday Jason!

The Holyoaks said...

I could really gobble him up. So adorable!

Bassetts said...

Where has the time gone? He is so handsome! Your kids are A-DOR-ABLE!!

Kaymee said...

mmmm love me some birthday donuts!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Bday Buddy-Bud! No more babies...just a house full of preschoolers.