How about we begin with how I officially became the worst Mom alive!
Cori has had a loose tooth for some time now.
It recently got to the point where she would complain and CRY FOREVER about how it hurt.
I would try to explain to her that it would hurt until it came out.
She then freaked and wouldn't let me come near it.
Wed. morning, after she wouldn't eat her breakfast, I had heard enough!
So I took her into my room and told her I was gonna floss her teeth.
I then tied the flaws around her tooth and yanked really hard.
Cori FLIPPED out and the floss slid right off her tooth!
"CRAP! How am I gonna recover from this?"-I thought.
I apologized and tried to calm her down.
I somehow convinced her to let me floss her teeth again.
She laid in my lap and I began to floss her teeth.
After I flossed, I tied the floss around her tooth again,
making sure I got it in the right spot this time.
Before she knew it I yanked the string... but not hard enough!
"Man I really stink at this"-I thought.
"Man she's CRAZY"-Cori thought.
Then Lucie comes in and tries to help me console Cori.
Cori giggled at Lucie's jib jab walkie talk, as Lucie patted her back.
I tried to give Lucie the floss but Cori grabbed it quickly from her little hands.
So I told Cori to lay back down and I would take the floss off.
She laid down and I yanked it SOOOOOO hard and the tooth came flying out!
Cori was surprised and for I split second relieved until she saw all the blood!
(I kinda told her there would be no blood, and there was a LOT!)
She finally calmed down and we got ready and went to school.
She was very excited to share her news but I'm POSITIVE
I have scared her for life!
The tooth fairy came and she seems to have forgotten the whole incident.
We will find out soon. The one next to it is also loose.
(that should have been it's own post)
Later that day, we welcomed Kristin and Allie to the desert.
Right away, we went to Cafe Rio and then to The Mesa Temple Easter Pageant.
It is a fun Easter tradition and really helps to get you into the real spirit of Easter.
It was also fun to know some of the people participating in it this year.
Mesa Temple Visitors Center.
I Belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints.
waiting for the pageant to start
I sure miss this girl!
The kids love the Soldiers
Jared showed up just in time for it to start
This whole picture says a lot about me... hahaha!
these 2 were being super silly
starting to get bored, and trying to keep everyone entertained
We stayed for like 20 minutes before everyone got tired
Random pics from the week...
Never a dull moment with this one!
these boys are adorable!!!
a typical morning with the midgets
Someone had the bright idea to climb Camelback with the midgets. It wasn't me.
It was actually fun and the midgets did good.
I am so out of shape and after 10 minutes with Precious on my back heading up a mountain,
I dumped her on Kristin!
PS-Jason decided when we got there that he didn't want to walk so we had to lug his butt up there too!
The kids like to climb rocks
we are dirty
these girls are serious hikers!
these 2 are nuts!
me on the way down
Cori was getting scolded for being "reckless" on the trail
I got lots of "way to go" 's and hi-fives on the way down
with Jason on my shoulders and Lucie on my back.
I look like a mule
We have also done LOTS of shopping.
We've been mountain biking (I crashed when we were done, next to the car).
Watched lots of movies.
Went to Jumpstreet (the crazy Trampoline place).
I will post about Easter and Jake's Birthday Later.
This is super long.
I am awesome.
The End.

9 comments:
I MAKE Brent do the teeth pulling. Then he can be the worst dad. So funny how they are more traumatized beforehand. Who was the crazy that came up with the idea to take them hiking? Looks like you survived and then some. :)
Looks like a fun week! I love Hooties outfit at breakfast!
You are one HOT and TOUGH mama! I would have died for sure on that hike. Remember how we're allergic to working out? I need an inhaler just looking at those pictures!
My favorite part about this post is the end when you say, "I am awesome." That is pretty true, I guess.
I can't believe how long your hair is getting. Me likes.
What cute pictures of the kids! I can't believe we'll be seeing you next week!
Hiking with two kids on your person? You are super tough. I would have left them where they fell.
Really? You had to pack those two down the hike? Where was your husband that I saw in a couple of pics? You are a tough one.
P.S. Who gets to eat cereal out of the jock cup on the counter? hahahaha
Okay, can I just say how amazing you are for hiking with two kids on your back!! I officially give you the supermom award!
Looks like the desert has lots of fun places to go. I always loved the desert. Fun kids, toough mama.
That hike looks like "hole in the rock". If you haven't hiked that yet - you definitely have to. And do it right when the sun is going down. That's one of my favorite things in Phoenix.
Post a Comment