Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back it Up

Well, here is the rest of Allie and Kristin's trip... and then some!

I finally bought chalk for the awesome chalkboard in my laundry room.
I already regret it! :)

We had a water balloon fight with the goodies from Grammie and Poppie.

We jumped for joy...



And I played Photographer, while they played models, while my kids ate pizza in my car.







I love these girls so much!
They are both beautiful and hold such a special place in my heart!
It was such a wonderful visit and I already miss them again!

Other things...
a round brushed Hootie

her hair is actually long with out all those curls.

The day Kristin and Allie left,
my girlfriends Jessica and Danee came to visit.
Jared and I met them at the temple and we went to lunch after.
For me, this was one of the most spiritual experience I have had.
I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was there with these 2 girls and my husband,
the 80+ yr old couple there doing work together or
that we got to be a part of someones family names.
It was probably a combination of all three.

Danee thought it would be fun to throw her keys under the car.
Danee just stayed for the day while Jessica stayed for the weekend.
I had a great visit with her as we reminisced about the HS days, talked about the joys of wifehood, and tried to encourage her to go ahead with this mother business. But as many people will share... a weekend with us is some SERIOUS birth control!

Much appreciation to the Man for letting me play with ALL our visitors!

The Riverhouse is next so stay tuned...

6 comments:

Middleton said...

Those pictures of Allie and Kristin are BEAUTIFUL!!! Makes me want to take some with Adia. So precious!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Kristin is beautiful & I know you had you some fun with Jecca & Tay Tay!

Rochelle said...

Love the pics of K and A. AND LUCIE! Such a different look for her. The picture of you with your girlfriends you could all be 21 you look so good. Why do you regret the chalk?

The Holyoaks said...

How are you doing on your chalkboard goals? I am failing at all three.

Lucie looks so much older with that straight hair!

And the pics of K and A are great! Must have been fun to edit! I also can't believe you let your kids eat pizza in the car.

The Horners said...

Great pics of Allie and Kristin! They are so pretty. You have pretty friends.

Gpa Paul said...

You guys are go go go. So fun with kristen and old friends. Life is truly good.