Well not really. I'm a guest blogger today on my favorite mommy blog.
So click on the button below and go check it out!
I had to send them a profile pic of myself so I tried to take one by myself.
Hello self timer!
I had to crop the top picture to make it look like it does.
There were a billion pics that looked like the bottom two!
Anyways, go check out my little blogginess HERE
I have lots to blog about from the rest of K & A's trip and
our fabulous trip to the Riverhouse so stay tuned!


7 comments:
You're so popular.
I am on the absolute edge of my SEAT. Staying tuned is the only option.
Great article. I echo the whole if you don't eat what I make that is fine - your jsut not getting anything else attitude. It's been working great for us as well! Oh and of course you look stunning as always in your new headshot!
And you are AWESOME! No charge, right?
You are famous! that is so cool...
Boy I need to take that advice and not stress over my lil peeps not eating.. it's hard tho. Very nice reading another families success story and how they got there. Gonna give it whirl and see what happens.
thanks from one mommy to another.
I don't know how famous, but you certainly look like a movie star.
Post a Comment