I first need to apologize to her, Cindi, I hacked into your blog using your ever so secret username and password just so I could develop my own post..... Wow, that felt like a confessional and was rather easy, maybe I should turn Catholic? Who knew repentance was fun?
Cindi always says "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours." Normally she uses that crap when she is asking for money, so now I truly get test the boundaries of our relationship and Cindi's motto of sharing. I bet Cindi doesn't believe in that anymore...... Still reading? I bet you are now intently glued, wondering what the heck I am about to say to the world behind my Cindi's back. So just incase you are wondering, No, I am not trying to prove that I am right from some disagreement (although, I am always right), nor trying to make a point of making my wife look stupid, nor invading personal space..... (although, I am always right), I just had to say that again because it almost felt as good as my catholic confessional earlier... wink wink... :)
Cindi- Please don't be mad...... Drum Roll Please..........
I am writing on your blog to tell you that I love you and I think you are the most incredible person I have ever met!
Cindi, I love you for being the best mom in the whole freekin world! You have brought me so much happiness in the past 7 years of our marriage, a happiness that I can't put into words. No other person can make me as happy as you! We have been married for 7 years, right?
I often take a short look at you, and think how amazing you truly are. Please keep doing what you are doing (other than falling way behind on the laundry or eating junk food) and never stop being you! I AM SO APPRECIATIVE OF YOU! I look forward to spending each day with you, because you are DA BOMB! Thank you for supporting me and giving me the space and freedom to explore my hobbies. You truly are my better half, and I love you more than anything on this earth. Life would not be the same without you and I feel so blessed to have met such an incredible woman like you.
A big thank you goes out to my eternal companion, better half, HOT SEXY MOMMA, and most of all, to my best friend. I love you cindi.
You have always been famous to me. :)
10 comments:
Hahahahaha... YOU BLOGGED!!! Thanks babe! That was really sweet. I love you too!
That is really sweet! I don't even think Ben looks at our blog without me making him!
I love it! So sweet and YES she is DA BOMB! We love your guys' guts!
That's not "sweet" - he's got something up his sleeve...sounds like he's got his eye on that new Mountain Bike after all! Suckin' up, Jarhead? However,Cindi, you ARE DA BOMB! I used to wonder why you had so much energy growing up...who knew you would need it to keep up with the midgets? You do a great job & it's nice to see that Jared knows it, too. love you guys!
You are fabulous (he is right about that ;)! I would say Jared is sweet or whatever, but I wouldn't want to inflate that ego. ;) It is good when spouses can be appreciative of each other. Great job guys!
Way to be a sweet hubby Jared... Cindi deserves that for sure!
Oh my heck!!! I'm actually crying I thought that was seriously the sweetest thing ever. I do adore Cindi and her incredible spirit, her beauty runs everywhere, she's something else..
Wow! Jared, I haven't even met you, but you are making yourself look pretty darn fabulous...
I can't believe he blogged! Now you can't ever say he didn't show you some LOVIN.
ahh.. my husbands in TROUBLE NOW!!!
Thanks for the water works Jared!
Tell Jared I told him so when he asked to marry you. You are absolutely every thing he said and more. Let me just add, you are an incredible daughter. I love you.
Post a Comment