Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Booth

I've had this imac for about 18 months now. LOVE IT!!!
It took me about 9ish months to figure out how to use the Photo Booth.
So here is 9ish months worth of silliness!





















What is wrong with me?
I often use it as a mirror just like they do in "The Devil wears Prada".
I check my self out, fix my hair, and do my makeup in it!
Super lame sauce, I know!
We also use it as a way to calm screaming babies.
It REALLY works.
I promise!


9 comments:

The Horners said...

My favorite is the 8th one down. Made me laugh the most!

Gpa Paul said...

Crazy, absolutely. I love the one with Lucy on each side of you. It looks like something out of Dr Seuss.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You are so silly - i love it!

The Holyoaks said...

I like the Christmas sweater one.

CorayFam said...

You crack me up!! I love these pictures!!

jamie said...

Made me laugh out loud. Awesome. Great idea to use it to calm crying kids. I will probably be utilizing that (now that we have a Mac)

Unknown said...

My twins and I laughed so hard!!!!

Katie Evans said...

The red and green one with you holding your little girl in green stripes made me laugh out loud! It is hilarious!

Kaymee said...

haha! what is up with the Christmas ribbon shirt??!! You crack me up! I'm jealous that you went to womens conference- what a fun girl get away! ps- is your sis related to a Kim Holyoak in AZ??