I love that we can hear you yell "Mommy" from the background and they still go with "Pa." It's awesome.
Super cute!
I want some donuts & go to the temple! I - LOVE - PA - too!!!! (As I'm hopping up & down, doin' the McGrath Midget dance. We'll do anything for donuts. :)
Awesome! Love the "mommy" in the back!
hahaha - too cute
so cute!!! anything for a donut!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that we can hear you yell "Mommy" from the background and they still go with "Pa." It's awesome.
Super cute!
I want some donuts & go to the temple! I - LOVE - PA - too!!!! (As I'm hopping up & down, doin' the McGrath Midget dance. We'll do anything for donuts. :)
Awesome! Love the "mommy" in the back!
hahaha - too cute
so cute!!! anything for a donut!
Post a Comment