A beautiful Morning for a wedding.
My Uncle is the Bishop of his Ward in Memphis and was able to come to CA to perform the ceremony.
So happy for him!
She was a Beautiful Bride!!!
My Mom's a Rockstar!
The Whole Gang!
We do silly.
Precious toasting the Bride and Groom.
We then put her down to nap during the reception.
She's not stupid! She new she was missing all the fun!
It was supposed to be partly cloudy... but it wasn't.
Our TN family came for the special day.
Bakersfield family too.
This guy wasn't feeling well all week long.
I will always take advantage of extra snuggle time.
I'm a SAP and got all emotional and junk.
Then we danced!
After the Bride and Groom left, we were able to gather the ladies together and celebrate another bride and another baby!
Of course we had to get silly. That's just how we roll.
Luckily Christi can ride along with us!
We are so excited to meet Baby Boy Holyoak!
It was the ending of a fabulous week! As always the Riverhouse is cozy, fun and FULL of family.
I love spending time with my family and making memories with them.
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Ben Carter!
We love you both and wish you all the happiness in this life together!
8 comments:
I like that silly picture of us!
Your family is so very cute!! And I love that mustard yellow sweater. Seriously I want one.
Also, tell Jill I said Yo. Maybe she remembers me.
Also, I can't remember if I emailed you or not, but due to creepers I changed my blog address.
(sorry if I already informed you)
www.jdinbloom.blogspot.com
peace
Oh my heck I enjoyed all the photos so much.. Beautiful wedding is right! The lighting was perfect.. I can't get over how cute and so fun looking you all are... You my dear, you don't ever take a bad photo... You and your mom look so alike.. You did your hair so pretty.. And Jill looks so beautiful, I can't wait for her little babe to arrive. Anyhow, you know me and my long comments...
Today someone told me I look like my new sister-in-law. HAHAHA. That was pretty funny.
I'm so proud of you and jealous that you are blogging these adventures that I'm avoiding. I should just do it. Maybe tonight.
So fun! It looks like it was a blast and everyone looked gorgeous, especially you and that rock star of mom you have! The kids look adorable and I LOVE Jason's hawk!
I absolutely love the picture of Lucy looking out the window! And there is nothing better than extra snuggles from sweet baby boys! :)
Boy can you guys cram alot into a little bit of time.
Cute pics! fun family Miss Cindi!
Post a Comment