I'd like to shake hands with Thing 1 & Thing 2! I love them "little boogers!" :)
“Have no fear, little fish,” Said the Cat in the Hat. “These Things are good Things.” And he gave them a pat. “They are tame. Oh so tame! They have come here to play. They will give you some fun On this wet, wet, wet day.”
7 comments:
Thing 1 and Thing 2 . . . that is a good description. They look so devilishly innocent!!!
I'd like to shake hands with Thing 1 & Thing 2! I love them "little boogers!" :)
“Have no fear, little fish,”
Said the Cat in the Hat.
“These Things are good Things.”
And he gave them a pat.
“They are tame. Oh so tame!
They have come here to play.
They will give you some fun
On this wet, wet, wet day.”
So cute! I love seeing your kids messy - makes me feel better about my gang!
but their so dang cute! How can they be up to no good! :)
Oh miss but you are so good at it! ;)
They are crazy cute too that helps a bit :)
-vanessa
Dude, I totally think having two super close together is way harder than having twins.
too funny of a picture!
Post a Comment