We took the kids to the coolest train garden Saturday night. This man has 1 1/2 acre's of train tracks in his back yard! He is a local train fanatic and has been collecting them for about 50 years. Every year at Christmas time he opens his home to the public to let everyone in on the fun. My boys were in HEAVEN!!!
Church today was wonderful. We had a lovely Christmas presentation in Sacrament Meeting and the topic of Discussion in both Sunday School and Relief Society were both about the family. The importance of a Family Unit as well as how we can each play an active role in strengthening our families no matter how old we are. It was a wonderful message and very appropriate for the Holidays.
I LOVE my Family!
We were able to take the kids to the Reflections of Christ (by Mark Mabry) Exhibit tonight. It was such a neat experience and I am very impressed with this project. It really helped me get into the Spirit of Christmas. I'm going to try a little harder to focus this week on teaching my children the true meaning of Christmas. We are so thankful for the example of Jesus Christ as well as for His sacrifice. I look forward to celebrating his birth this week with my family. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Great family shot! Glad you are feeling jolly!
Fun stuff! Don't think I didn't notice whats under that cute jacket you have on at the train house!!!
Cute pictures! Where is the Mark Mabry exhibit??
You make it look easy, Cindi, and I know it's not!! Great photos!! Have a merry one!!
Post a Comment