Falalalala la la la la!
We had a wonderful Christmas here in Mesa.
We started our week at The Stryker Christmas Party up in Scottsdale.
Cori and I made our traditional Christmas ornaments.
Cori, Jake and I went on our Neighbors Caroling hayride.
I snuggled my baby a couple nights this week. I recently realized that she is almost not a baby anymore so I have been making a point to get any snuggles I can get. I think I rocked her to sleep like 4 times this week.
Jared stretching out his new snowboard boots. He's doing his "I'm so hot" dance! (don't be jealous of my man)
I took Jared on a Surprise Christmas date. We went to dinner at The Keg followed by the show "The Forgotten Carols" starring Michael McClain.
And Christmas Eve we enjoyed cooking our very first Holiday dinner by ourselves. This was the first time in our married lives that we were flying solo on a holiday. We had a great time and made WAY TOO much! Jared smoked some turkey legs on his new outdoor "bitchin' kitchen". They were delicious and we are excited to make them our new Christmas Eve tradition!
The kids had a blast with their fancy goblets.
Precious got sick and needed more snuggles from mom.
and this is as good as it got Christmas Eve. Precious wasn't havin' it!
We went on a Swamp Buggy ride to see if we could find Santa Claus or if you ask Jason he would say, "shhhhhh... A-Cwaus is coming"
we set him out some treats
Jared got in on the snuggles.
Christmas morning we woke up to barfing Jason. So while he was in the tub we gathered in the bathroom before we checked to see if Santa arrived.
he did...
I didn't capture anymore of our day. As we finished unwrapping gifts, Lucie gave Jared a nasty present. She got sicker than sick all over him! So we spent the day cleaning up after our littlest babes who were not feeling well. But even with the sickies, we had a wonderful, relaxing, low key Christmas.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
8 comments:
I feel like I could comment on just about every picture but I won't. Here are the comments I will make, though:
you are beautiful
you are such a good little mommy (or momm-ie as Terri would spell it)
poor Lulu
Jared, please stop dancing
Jared, just kidding. Can I have some of those turkey legs?
Jared, I can't? Then seriously, stop dancing.
Glad the bowl on Lucie's high chair isn't full of puke-age.
Love Jason's face in front of the tree
So cute of Jared to take the kids on a Santa hunt
Love how Santa set up the mom in the playhouse to peek out over the balcony.
Okay, that's it. Looks like it was a Merry, Festive Christmas at the McGraths!!!!
Love you guys!
Oh man! I'm so sorry your kiddos where sick on Christmas, that sucks! Sounds like you made the best of it though! I'm secretly quite jealous that you're on your own for Christmas. Seriously, sometimes the family overload can just kill ya over the holidays! Love it, but it's hard at the same time. :)
Sorry about the sickies.
But your hair looks great. Love how long it is!
So sorry your little kidlets got sick, but glad that the rest of your 1st solo Christmas went well.
What is with the sick kids for Christmas? My baby had it too, and half of our other family...ugh! Hopefully she gets over it. Looks like you had a great Christmas anyway. And Elisa...I don't even want to hear about family overload. I have 3 to please, and it just doesn't happen.
Sorry you had sick ones at Christmas. We are battling colds still but that I can handle. Love the idea of trying to find Santa! We looked out the door a few times but it was a bit rainy here! Happy New Year!
Your house is very pretty! And you ARE a fun momm-ie and you are gorgeous!
.
.
.
.
Post a Comment