Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up... again

This is Post number 4 for the day, so make sure you keep scrolling down.

Christmas Card Picture 2009 by Maggie Holmes Photography

This was about 2 weeks after my surgery in early October so now that I have already sent out my Christmas cards, I can finally share them. The kids were in RARE form that day but with that being said Maggie got some great pictures! When your photographer tells you that she's glad we did a mini session (30 min) instead of a full session (2 hrs), that means you have some RASCALS!!!






Cori 5 yrs old

Jake 3 1/2 years

Jason 2 1/2 yrs old

Lucie almost 18 months old

The cutest kids ever! My FAVORITE picture ever!!! So them!

My Best friend ever!

Love You Jared!

13 comments:

Gpa Paul said...

I sure love this family. Great little rascals.

Adam and Laurin said...

Love the pic's so awesome!

Adam and Laurin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McBride Family said...

great pictures!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I love me some McGrath Midgets in Mesa!

Middleton said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty!

Aly Matt N Macy said...

Fabulous Photos of a Beautiful Family!

Becki said...

Beautiful photos, Cindi! I love them all!

Elisa said...

The pictures turned out awesome! I loved your Christmas card (wish I had my sent out...hmm) I can't believe your baby is 18 months old! Looks like you had an fun fun time in NYC, jealous! Oh, and you look way too hot to be the mom of those four little rascals!

jamie said...

Love the pics! Where did you get your shirt? So cute!!

The Horners said...

I love the pic with all the kids on the bench! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Great posts and Fabulous Pics, Cindi! Glad you were able to get away for a break...you deserved it!

The Holyoaks said...

It continues to amaze me how much you look like your stinking gorgeous older sister.