Sunday, December 13, 2009

This little Nugget!

This little midget is 18 months old as of last weekend.

That means she is officially in Nursery! That also means that for the month of December, we have 3 children in NURSERY!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Jake will move up to Sunbeams in January leaving just Jason and Lucie in Nursery.

Lucie went in just fine and dandy with both big brothers there to "protect" her. I can't believe it. I sat by myself in Relief Society thankful to not run around after a baby. It was the first time I sat through RS with out a baby (or 2 babies) on my lap since I became a mom 5 years ago. I was also surprised that it made me a little sad. My baby is growing up and I already miss her as a baby. It's hard to remember what it was like to hold an infant that belonged to me. This doesn't mean that I want to have another baby because I truly feel like Lucie is the last one for us. With that said, I still feel sad that she is growing up and soon I will be out of the baby stage.

Lucie is HILARIOUS! Rotten to the core because I let her. She is the baby and I mother Hen her like no body's business. She is into everything, on top of everything more so than the other 3. She is sassy pants and incredibly independent! She also is the sweetest thing ever. Very happy and playful. I love her so much and I'm so glad she is here with us.

Love this Girl!

3 comments:

Gpa Paul said...

"I love Lucie"... you can quote me.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Precious pink baby is growing up.

The Horners said...

Cute dress and cute curls!