This last Saturday night we took the kids to the Temple to see the lights. First of all, we haven't ever been to this temple at night and the way it is illuminated by itself is gorgeous! The lights for the Christmas season was wonderful! The Nativity they had was beautiful as well as the other scenes on display. It was a great way to really teach our kids the real meaning of Christmas. We are glad to have a fun new holiday tradition.
Yeah, I still don't know how to use my camera at night.
This little girl is ALWAYS filthy!
Jared pretending that he loves running after our 4 kids in public.
Cori is a SPAZ...
see, Jason was there too. We just spent most of the night looking for him. Little Terd was always running off and I found him numerous times stomping on the lights in the flower beds! There is nothing more embarrassing then listening to 2 old ladies talk to themselves about how irresponsible "this little boys parents" are and then needing to excuse yourself from stepping in between them to grab your kid! Love my life!!! :)
We tried to stay for the concert (they have a performance every night from local performers) but they didn't entertain are kids enough so we left 3 songs into it. But it was still fun and I love my kids and think they are great despite their inability to listen to me. They are young and I can't control everything! :) We are having lots of fun this Holiday season and I look forward to next Christmas as I'm hoping things won't be so crazy! But then again, not sure if my life will ever not be crazy! I sure hope not!
1 comment:
Great tradition...someday maybe Jason won't stomp on the lights...then again, when they turn 12 they seem to revert to some of their old habits. Something to look forward to...
Post a Comment