Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Press Forward

I know I said I wasn't going to post anything until after this blog was private but I came across this and couldn't resist sharing it's message.


I've heard many times throughout my life that service and charity (the pure love of Christ) can help you through the toughest trials in life. Always know that the Lord is by your side. He has done the suffering for you and through him, all things are possible, including overcoming hard times.

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Love it.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Dear Cindi-rella, This post is timely. We just had Lesson 37 in the JS manual last Sunday about "Charity, the pure love of Christ" & we decided to have a "special fast" for the sisters of our ward TODAY. We have many sisters in our ward who are struggling; physically, emotionally, & spiritually. Some we know about & others that are privately suffering & in need of our love & prayers. We are fasting for sisters with health concerns, pending surgeries or recoveries, family problems, financial concerns, etc, hoping to strengthen them with our faith in the Lord’s tender mercies as we fast for them & petition the Lord to strengthen them with their specific needs. I think I will pass this message on to them. Thanks for sharing. I love you.

Gina Deceuster said...

Nice. Thank you Cindi.

Adam and Jessica said...

I love it Cindi Lou Who. Serving is really the best way to loose yourself and get over your problems. Loosing yourself through service and overcoming the world through love, just as our Savior Jesus Christ did for us! Thanks for sharing the message.

Linda and Rex said...

We all need to be reminded don't we. Thanks.