Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Look what I just bought...


So It's just the vinyl and you put it on yourself to a picture frame. and of course it will be custom-ed (new word) with our last name. I thought it was so cute and perfect for this organizational kick that I'm on right now.

anyways you can read about it HERE

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Looks like a fancy "white board" to me...next thing you know you'll be getting a"black!"

Rhea said...

thanks for the sharing... I just got one too I can never find my calendar because my little ones run off with it..

jamie said...

thats what I need. desperatly.

Our Little Bubble said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful and stylish idea, can't wait to get one!

Wageman said...

I just went out last weekend and got a whiteboard, Im ordering this one now!!
Ben will thank you later!