I'm impressed. Way to go Jason and Coco!
wow i can't believe he swims so well at so young - that is great, and it's cool that cori is brave enough to do flips. cute!
kohl says thats a great job! he just laughed and said i can do that! i guess we'll try next time at the pool and see!
So cute to see Jason swimming!! And I love Cori's flips. I'm not even brave enough to do that!
you guys have a great pool! i would be in it 24 hours a day in that AZ heat!
Wow! Amazing kids!!
I wish I still had the courage do to those things!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm impressed. Way to go Jason and Coco!
wow i can't believe he swims so well at so young - that is great, and it's cool that cori is brave enough to do flips. cute!
kohl says thats a great job! he just laughed and said i can do that! i guess we'll try next time at the pool and see!
So cute to see Jason swimming!! And I love Cori's flips. I'm not even brave enough to do that!
you guys have a great pool! i would be in it 24 hours a day in that AZ heat!
Wow! Amazing kids!!
I wish I still had the courage do to those things!!!
Post a Comment