YEAH! I am finally caught up!
I would like to say that after our 3 week vacation, I have been doing a lot of
this

but nope, I'm not.
It has been total anarchy around here!
I think it will take my kids a full 3 weeks to wind down after so much fun.
Which of course is driving me CRAZY!
Since school is approaching (so happy) and we have been running a muck all summer with no schedule or structure, I have been working hard to get our lives back in order. Yes, I'm trying to tell you that I, Cindi Lou Who, am desperately trying to get organized like a real live adult. I've been Calendering, making chore charts, making to do lists, planning my daily routes of carpools, activities and errands. I'm even trying to plan out our meals a week or two in advance. I know, I'm so totally growing up! Jared's dreams are coming true!
But of course since I have "Almost an Adult" ADD, I'm still easily distracted. Especially when it comes to scrapbook paper, a lil pail, mod podge, Popsicle sticks, markers and ribbon.
So without further obnoxious explanation of procrastinating the day of my organization,
I give you this...
One of my super talented BFF's from Hair School, Tiffany, posted this on her blog.
Since her blog is private, and I am the world's greatest COPYCAT, I made and decided to post mine here. It is SUCH a cute idea to help us with our repetitive praying problem.
The Prayer Pail is brought out for our Family Prayer every night.
All the kids get to pick a stick and the person saying the prayer has to try to incorporate all 4 sticks into the prayer. They are really enjoying it and because they think it's fun, they are making sure we don't forget to say our prayers every night (another bonus).

9 comments:
Yours turned out super cute! We have a hard time adding 2 things into our prayers, I bet your prayers are even harder (and longer) with 4!
ok, I'm totally copying that too!! That is the best idea!
Cute idea...totally going to copy that! Anyways, I found a lady that teaches dance. I looked into the gymnastics thing and it is way too expensive. Check out www.danceloft.blogspot.com. They are super close and I believe they still have openings. I just emailed the lady to find out what class to sign up for. It would be fun to coordinate classes for Ava and Cori so they can be together. I figured home based dance studios are way cheaper....only $32.00 a month and they do two performances! Let me know what you decide!
Don't apologize, you have your priorities straight! What could be more important than prayer? Love you!
Wow what an awesome IDEA!! I love it, I am on my way to walmart and IKEA right now to figure out a way to get our shoe problem organized...any ideas?
I am glad that you are such a great copycat!! I already made my pail and looking forward to your next crafty copy!
That's a really good idea!
your blog is way awesome - great ideas
what a cute idea! i love it!
Post a Comment