Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello? Lucie?

Hello?

Oh Hi Pa!

It's for you...

I don't know what's funnier her playing telephone or her choice in telephone!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sick.

The Holyoaks said...

Yeah, that's just sick. Lucie, you are a dirty girl!

About Us said...

No one's home...at least I hope think that "home" has not been occupied for some time. :-)

Great little swimmers!

Larsen's! said...

Lorren use to carry the very large bottle of ketchup as her doll or the large container of bleach...whatever it was, it was always be her "baby"! But this??!!

kelly ferg said...

I bet she had a heck of a time getting through to anyone!!!! Hope it gets washed often. Sab used to collect the trash for a job for me and one day she came out with applicators on each of her fingers and boy was she proud of how beautiful her nails looked. I of course was laughing so hard but also thoroughly grossed out too!