Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Learning Still

I am excited to have found a couple of websites that will help me (walk me through) editing my pictures. So here are me first attempts. (yes, I'm a Leprechaun) I've learned with photography that it's all about how the photographer views the picture until you are a professional then it's all about how the client sees it. Not that that is my plan. Anyways, you might think it looks crazy but I as the "photographer" am very impressed. hahaha!

So Thank You Pioneer Woman for your help!



I don't know why I like this picture so much but I do.

7 comments:

The Horners said...

I wish I knew how to do those things. fancy fancy!

Aimee said...

So what are those websites?

Gina Deceuster said...

How fun. Your photographs look very modern.

Coordination Queen said...

well since they are your kids you are the client and the photographer... it is a win win. :) They look great!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Learning new skills are fun - may you always have the opportunity to learn (& have fun while you're at it!) Your pix are looking good - you may need to support your mother someday so learn how to make $ at it, too!

Middleton said...

I can' wait to have a new camera and start learning from you and Jill! Your pictures look great but it's kind of cheating when you have such cute kids!

Elisa said...

editing is hard, but totally worth learning. I still suck at it but keep trying to fix every picture. Sometime one just turns out Perfect. Good luck.