So I was cleaning out my closet the other day (translation=I was looking for a shoe in my closet that I couldn't find) and I came across this

This is my very 1st Cheerleading uniform that I wore in 1st grade (age 6) and it fits my 3 year old!!! This was the beginning of 15+ years of hard core Cheer. I was chatting with my sister Jill about it and she sent me these. I laughed so hard!
Elmore Park Elementary
Memphis, TN
GO PACKERS!




Don't hate! It was the 80 ies, you know you had a perm too! Yes, we had a Homecoming court cause that's totally necessary for Elementary School. I lost the title of Homecoming Queen to my Sister Jill who's hair was much prettier than mine!
11 comments:
Wow! Cori looks like you!
I never realized Cori looked like you. How cute you both are!
Mwahahaha....Go Packers! "The Right Stuff."
PS - Good luck getting her to take that off...you can probably retire that hiddeous pink thing she got from K&A now that she has found this.
Oh thank goodness, we left your house just in time...ha ha!
Those pics are fan-freakin-tastic! I never had a perm in the 80's, maybe thats why I wasn't cool!
I resent that comment from G'ma. That outfit we got her is awesome!
I'm sorry, I didn't even realize there was permed hair behind that wall of bangs.
I love it all!!! I never cheered, but I had the perm and the bangs!!!
I can't believe that fits her at age 3...you were one tiny first grader!
LOVE IT!!!
I remember those days like yesterday!!
Post a Comment