Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Making Changes

Before

After
I'm not too sad about it cause she looks so darn cute and it will save me time in the morning. I LOVE her long hair but, it was a constant battle to wash it and brush it. She is too busy to sit still and let me untangle the mane! Seriously, she would say, "I, Busy!". So as a "Professional Cosmetologist", I have a reputation to uphold and cannot allow my daughter to walk around town looking like a raggle muffin anymore! So snip, snip! It will grow back.

12 comments:

Middleton said...

Oh my goodness... I LOVE IT!!! Besides the cosmotology part, that is the same reason I keep my girls hair short. So much easier to do and long hair can look so messy so quick. The only problem is she looks so much older all of a sudden. Wow! What a beauty she is and what a great cut for her pretty little face.

Rochelle said...

LOVE IT! She looks so sophisticated! I want Aunt Cindi to move by me and do our hair!

The Holyoaks said...

She looks so grown up - I can't believe it! What a cutie pie.

Coordination Queen said...

So CUTE!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

WOW! She really does look older! So, so, so CUTE! But then, you could shave her head & she'd still be one of the cutest little critters I've ever seen...of course that's not necessary. I love the "new do" Coco.

Vanessa Brown said...

oh way way way cute! See I want Abby to have this cut but am scared to do it. My Mom did it to my sister when she was 5 and it looked horrible and everyone commented on how bad it looked (people can be so rude!) until it grew back out :( My sister still remembers! But it looks way cute on your daughter and hopefully will on Abby once I get myself to take the plunge :)

Tiffany said...

It's very cute!!

Gina Deceuster said...

Wow! She looks great!! All grown up.

Bassetts said...

She looks grown up! So cute.

Elisa said...

Love it Love it!

McGrath Family said...

She looks sooo cute!!!! I love it!

Kaymee said...

Cute haircut!!!