So my sweet little Jason has become one Feisty Critter! What's funny about this is that I don't think it has anything to do with "Precious" joining the bunch, I really think it is his personality. He is definitely playing the role of the 3rd child. (I should know, I am one) Regardless of the cause, I am trying to give him a little extra attention these days which he seems to enjoy. 

5 comments:
So stinking CUTE!!!
I love that picture. He sort of reminds me of Cutler, which by the way I am NOT looking forward to a baby with him. He already thinks I am here to serve ONLY him. What will I do? Oh, and I didn't have morning sickness until the weekend after my surgery. Throwing up never hurt so bad in my life!!!
he is a cutie :)
That kid's got "charisma" written all over him.
cute pic! that makes me a little nervous for when I do have a 3rd child :)
Post a Comment