Saturday, July 26, 2008

Precious is 7 weeks


Well I took this picture a week ago so this is her when she was 6 weeks old. A friend gave me a gift of having our pictures taken with Michelle Foster, a weeek before this. Haven't gotten the pictures yet but when I do, I will show you all. They turned out AWESOME!!!


Precious is growing so fast and is just Precious!!! We have had to deal with Acid Reflux but we did it with Jason too so I wasn"t as overwhelmed this time. She seems to be doing better with that also. She likes to eat which is good and we are starting to see it as she is growing chubs and rolls (my favorite!). Cori and Jake are constantly asking to hold her and Jason is constantly trying to sit on her. We love her so much and are so happy to have her in our home.

6 comments:

About Us said...

She has grown SO much since I have seen her! I love the little chubs too! She is so sweet!

The Horners said...

She's definately a McGrath! She's adorable! Glad to hear that her Reflux is getting better! Can't wait to meet Precious!!!

Gina Deceuster said...

She's beautiful.

Kaymee said...

she is so cute and growing so fast!! I can see a little bit of all your kids in her I think!!

Becki said...

So adorable, Cindi!

How are you dealing (or how did you deal) with the acid reflux? My friend is having that issue with her baby. She has special medicine, but it's not working so great.

Bassetts said...

Can't wait to meet her. So cute! She looks like Jake in this picture.