Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppie

This is a little early but I have time now so...
Happy Birthday
to a great Dad, Father-in-Law and Poppie! Thank you for setting such a great example to your family, making the best ribs/BBQ in town, for taking the kids to get Donuts for dessert and for always making Cori's favorite-Grits, Bacon, Sausage and Biscuits! You're the BEST! We hope your Birthday is Happy and your year is great. We love you so much!


4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Jerry! You're a pretty good "outlaw", too.

About Us said...

What a pose! He has that "Come hither stare." Love it! Hope he has a great year!

Bassetts said...

We grateful for his BBQ skills, too! We still talk about the Labor Day BBQ last year.

Bassetts said...

I meant...We ARE grateful. I'm not that bad at English, I hope.