

I always have great ideas...at first! What a mess this turned out to be but the kids had fun. We made Valentine's Day cookies for family and friends. For those of you who got them don't worry, I pulled all the half eaten/licked cookies out.


To our family who is not in Florida, here are your cookies. We already ate them for you! :)

Cori making Valentine's and her finished product.

5 comments:
Cori looks like you in the pic where she's putting on sprinkles.
UMMMMMM - thanks for the cookies Coco & Jakey - they look yummy!
You're such a fun mom. I never do things like that because I hate the mess, who am I kidding? My house is always a mess!!
Wow. I'm impressed. Looks like y'all had fun.
it's been a long-standing tradition at the Larsen home too! My kids get mad at me since they've been older that we haven't totally kept it up...but I was good for 2008 Valentines!!!
Post a Comment