Friday, February 8, 2008

Squeakers Photo Shoot





Squeaky Bow-tique






My girlfriend has started a new company that sells these cute little shoes that squeak. They are so adorable. She has a show coming up and needed some advertisement for the shoes for her booth so my 3 kiddies got to participate. Most of the pictures were just the legs and shoes but man do I love some of the outfits she had Cori wear. You gotta LOVE Baby Gap! So here are the very unprofessional pictures that I took. Hopefully I can get some of the actual shots from Melissa (photographer). It was a lot of fun and the kids were great.




So here is the link to her website if you are interested in the shoes.
Did I mention they are hilarious? Especially when you get them on a child who has just learned to walk! But I will say that having 7 kids running around in squeking shoes will give anyone a headache!

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

What CUTE little Squeakers! Oh, & the shoes are cute, too.

Larsen's! said...

that is adorable...way to go Cindi! Can you email some of the snapshots you took (especially with me in them) - I'll blog them!

Tiffany said...

I've looked at some shoes like those before and they have some super cute ones. I think Cutler is too big now, but my next baby may just have to have a pair.

The Kilcreases said...

where did you go to take the pics? The wall with the vines is really pretty