President's Day
Memorial Day
Flag Day
4th of July
Labor Day
Veteran's Day
Boy Scout Troop #200 is placing Flag's on all the lawns in the neighborhood (that pay) early in the morning and then taking them down in the evening. They are doing about 6 neighborhoods but started with ours. So last night the Troop got together (with permission from the Home Owners Association) and put flags up on all 48 of the lawns in our neighborhood. It looks awesome! On Saturday they will go door to door to collect $ from the Homes that want to participate. I think it is very Patriotic looking and I hope all the neighbors participate. This also means that Jared will GET to help 2 times a day 6 times a year in this wonderful project. Awww, the life of a Suportive Young Mens President. :) Good Luck Guys!
We tagged along to show our support. Cori is mad because she wanted to help but we wouldn't let her get out of the trailor. Jake and Jason were just being cute!
my spell check isn't woking so sorry :)
1 comment:
I likey the boys' haircuts!
Post a Comment