I think I am about 22 weeks pregnant? It's funny that I don't really know. With my first 2 I think I could tell you right down to the second how pregnant I was. But with this being my 4th and so close, I'm afraid I'm not on top of things. Here is a snapshot taken by non other than Cori, for your viewing pleasure. (notice the differents style of the bangs) :) I feel that this has been my figure for the last 3 years. But I do likey my boots!
5 comments:
is is the boots or the "boobies" that you like the most? You do look adorable and have a great bod for babies! luv you lots...it was great to see you today.
I think you look super cute! And the bangs are looking good too.
the first thing i noticed were the bangs. i really do like. they look good pushed to the side. super cute.
I like the bangs and you look great. Cori's got some good camera skills.
You look cute for sure! and I love the bangs like that! I knew you'd figure it out! Also, amen to leather seats!! :)
Post a Comment