Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So we fell into the GAP this Valentine's Day and all I can say is, "Are They Kidding?" So Stinkin' Cute!!! Check out my boys shirts and Cori's cute tights! Gotta love the GAP!

Hope you all have a LOVE-ly day! Gotta go deliver our cookies!

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Such cuties! Happy Valentine's Day!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I LOVE this last picture of these critters!

Tiffany said...

I love Gap!(my mom gets mad at me for spending so much money on little kids clothes - who cares? they're cute!!)

Brett said...

You know, clothes are only as cute as the kids you put them on... and my heck those are some cute clothes.

Larsen's! said...

ok...can I have the outfit Cori's in? Absolutely love it and wished I could wear the same thing and look adorable in it! You know I love those three kids, Cindi!

The Horners said...

The last picture is my fav! Jakey looks as if he's up to something! So cute!