That little boy is so stinkin gorgeous. I can't stand it - I want to squeeze him!
Such a happy smile!
I can't believe how big he is getting. So sad how fast they grow up. Can't wait to see you - only 2 weeks!!!
He is a cutie!
ok that top picture of him sitting in the truck has got to be framed...absolutely adorable!
He is so flippin cute!!! Last time we saw you guys neither of us had kids, crazy.
Cute!! I think every little boy has that truck!!! I love all the activities you are doing :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That little boy is so stinkin gorgeous. I can't stand it - I want to squeeze him!
Such a happy smile!
I can't believe how big he is getting. So sad how fast they grow up. Can't wait to see you - only 2 weeks!!!
He is a cutie!
ok that top picture of him sitting in the truck has got to be framed...absolutely adorable!
He is so flippin cute!!! Last time we saw you guys neither of us had kids, crazy.
Cute!! I think every little boy has that truck!!! I love all the activities you are doing :)
Post a Comment