Saturday, February 9, 2008

Leather Seats Rock!

I'm nerdy I know but so excited. I got a "new to me" car a month or so ago. It's a 2006 White Yukon Denali and it seats my children and my CRAP comfortably. It is large and in charge and so am I so it's great. Blah...Blah...Blah...

So today I woke the kids up early to make it to the World Wide Leadership Training Meeting via Satelite. It started at 8am for us and from what little I heard spoken...it was awesome and everything was something I needed to hear as a Mother and Member. I bet I heard about 30 minutes of the 2 1/2 hour meeting but it was great. I look forward to reading it on the Church website when it is up. Very worth while in my opinion. Anyways back to my cool car story... after the meeting I got the kids Donuts and headed to my neighborhood to help the Scouts out. I drove around with all 3 kids in the car while I chaperoned the door to door knocking. So, the kids are in the back and I didn't realize they were getting in and out of the donut box. Needlesstosay...Donuts were smeared EVERYWHERE! Yes EVERYWHERE!!! I'm talking about glaze, pink frosting, sprinkles, the works! So I was dreading getting home and cleaning it up 'cause it was such a mess! I got home, got the kids out of the car and got all my equipment to clean up the car. To my suprise, it wiped right off my leather seats. :) It took me a whole 10 minutes to clean it all up! I was so excited. Just one more thing I love about my new Mommy Mobile! So I definately recommend Leather seats if you have 3 toddlers and one on the way! Oh the silly things that make my day.

Okay seriously, whats up with my spell check? Sorry everyone, I'm not as smart as I look!

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I think you is smart. I also want you to email me a pic of the new wheels.

Tiffany said...

I totally agree. I have had leather for the last 3 years until we just got our yukon, and it's cloth. Yuck!! Colby told me we could put a leather kit in it in a little while, but I say, get a new car!

The Kilcreases said...

i wish i had leather just the other day...A whole 32 oz cherry limeade all over the place. my seats are now gray with a hint of pink in them.

Middleton said...

The only downfall to leather is when you wear short shorts on a hot day but since we don't have that problem... I totally agree. Leather seats can't be beat.

My Dearest Rich said...

I LOVE our leather seats in the sequoia. And having twins, it came as SUCH a luxury when having to clean up a TON of spilled milk! I didn't have to cry over it! So horray for the new ride, and leather seats!