In my desperate attempt to look as cool as I feel... this is what I have done.
It doesn't help that this might be the goofiest picture of me to date but I wanted everyone to have a visual.
My first thought was. CRAP! What have I done?
I don't totally hate it but I'm not in love with it either. As each mirror passing goes by, I kind of like it. But just kinda.
I've been wanting to cut my hair but trying to avoid a "Hormonal Haircut" so I did this as an alternative. HAHAHA! I feel that maybe Ocala is not the place for such an edge-y haircut but my other thought is that I truly look like a real life soccer mom! (The bad kind) Maybe it will take a few days or a couple more styling attempts before I can get it right. We'll see.
What I was going for...

So I of all people should know that just because you cut your hair like a celebrity... it does not magically change your face or your body! Life lesson learned...again!
What I feel like...

Jared is not a big fan but I'm hoping that once I get the bangs thing down I will be able to convert him. Stay tunned for bang updates.


12 comments:
i think it looks cute. i used to have them but urs are longer. i think u can still style them like the celebs, they aren't that short. i likey.
I TOTALLY know how you feel. Remember my color change. It will take a little while but you'll get used to it, and probably love it by then! Oh and, I think they're cute!!
p.s. any news on Park city???
hahahahahhahahahahahhaa! I am not laughing at the bangs, just the fact that you're comparing yourself to Ugly Betty. I think it looks great. That's how you cut my hair a few months ago, right?
Oh my gosh that posting is hilarious. and you look NOTHING like America Ferrera. By the way, she HAS come a long way, I have to say. You, of all people should know that the bangs are long enough to do short side swept bangs, and with some product, you can piece them out, or style them somewhat. I have NEVER been a fan of the china doll bangs, but YOU can definitely get away with them! They totally look great...and even greater is if you really still do hate them, you're pregos so they'll grow back even a MILLION times faster than normal, which is normally pretty fast anyway!
Bangin' 'do! I loved reading this post!
I just noticed Betty's necklace. LOVE the drop pearls hanging off the "B." I have to get me one of those.
This has nothing to do with your forehead does it??? :) I think it's a fun cut and change is ALWAYS good. You always like like a SuperStar!
okay...that was supposed to be "LOOK" like a SuperStar!
That is hilarious!! I did the same thing right after I had Jenna- bad idea for me!! I didn't want to cut my hair so I went for the bangs change and right after I made the first cut, CRAP!!! WHat did I do?? Unfortunately for me, I had to wait for them to grow out! You can pull anything off :)
You are a celebrity! Mom with almost 4 and looking fabulous! I would put you on the cover of any magazine, bangs and all!!!
I must say I LOVE your bangs even if you hate them.
I love it! You look hot!!
Post a Comment