I've been told that this stuff only happens with little boys...but Cori is not a little boy! This is one of many bumps, cuts and scrapes that my pretty little girl has created. My sweet little princess likes to rough house, wrestle and is constantly on the go. With this incident, Cori was running around at her usual hyper-pace when her eye made contact with the TV cabinet door. OUCH!

She is a very tough princess and sat very still for her Pa so he could patch her up.
We escaped the stitches this time. Hopefully we can escape them again.
(when the next accident happens, which I'm sure will happen)


6 comments:
Awww, she looks so sad in that last picture... and understandably so. Looks like she's a real trooper though.
OUCH! Poor Coco has a matching owie just like her mommy's.
Oh how sad. I'm really glad she didn't have to have stitches, though.
HEY she does have an ouchy like u! poor cori pooh! i love u!
poor thing! That couldn't happen to my kids! :)
she is so pretty
Post a Comment