Jake has successfully slept in his bed for 2 days now. The first night he slept from 8pm to about 7am. Jared woke up to Jake's laughs. When Jared found him he was playing on the computer. :) So we are happy that we know he can do it and learned that we need to keep the office door shut. I will give him a good week in his new bed before I bring Jason in the room.
Good job Jakey! What a big boy!
4 comments:
Oh how cute! I'm so glad he's sleeping in his bed. What a big boy!
lol, i thought y'all were funny for sleeping with your bums in the air - at least you had your head on the pillow instead of your bum! Good jobe Jakey!!! G'ma is proud of you.
yay for YOU!!! :) I can't wait to hear how it goes when you add the baby! That's the part I dread whenever #3 comes along- among other things :P
aw, i love that he loves that hourse! so cute! Way to go Jakey!
Post a Comment