Make a list, set some goals, be discipline, get organized, Blah! Blah! Blah! After much consideration and advice from my sister and overly organized husband and father, I have decided to get organized! (applause, applause) Even though I am getting used to having 3 children, I still feel like I'm running around in circles all day long. Laundry is piling, house cleaning is neglected, dinner is not ready and children are not bathed. So today is a new day and I'm turning a new leaf. I'm going to try it there way and already I have noticed a difference. It is awesome to feel like I am accomplishing something through out my day. The laundry is going, the house smells nice, dinner is planned and the kids are clean. I even have scheduled in time to blog and scrapbook! So stayed tuned to see if I can keep it up. I plan to prove all of you who think I won't stick with it wrong. So watch out because I've got things under control!
My new best friend, "The Trusty White Board"!
4 comments:
BRAVO! BRAVO! Oh, you are your father's daughter...he will be so proud! (But you know you are putting your mother to shame, don't you?) I am still working on making lists (& remembering where I put them) & planning my time out so that I can answer that dreaded question, "What did you do today?"
I'm very impressed and I would be open to any and all suggestions on getting organized... it's just so hard when the computer calls my name. ;) Seriously though... I think I need to look for one of those.
yeah! it looks awesome! good luck!
sounds like what I need! I feel the same way, and I only have 2 kids!! way to go cindi!
Post a Comment