
Here is a little something I've been working on. My Brother and Sister-in-law, Michael & Katelyn, are expecting their 1st baby and it's a girl! Katelyn asked if I would help with the room and I had so much fun doing it. I wish I had some pictures of Katelyn rolling the walls because I'm sure it was a funny sight but I will have to catch her another time. I will post the final project when She gets the furniture but I was too excited to wait to show the paint job. Thanks Michael and Katelyn for allowing me to explore my creativity. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for
watching the kids so I could do it, and thanks to my sister Jill for helping me finish.
3 comments:
Wow, you want to come paint my house? ;) It looks awesome!
that's super cute!! i'm flying u out when i'm super rich to paint my kids room! it looks so good!
Way cute! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment