Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Boy Bed continued

DID NOT GO WELL! I was very impressed that he went to bed so easily last night. He slept for a good 3 hours and then woke up 3 times. The first time he didn't leave the bed. The second time he didn't leave the room. The third time he was wondering the house screaming cause he couldn't find us and it was dark so he was scared. I felt bad so I took him back into his bed and laid down with him and then he wanted to play. It was 2:30am and I was so tired so I put him in his crib and we all slept peacefully the rest of the night. I am going to try again but not until next week.

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Don't give up, he'll get it - he'll be climbing out of that crib soon anyway, the timing is good.

Coordination Queen said...

I'm sorry it didn't go well... we had Kylie convinced that big girls don't get out of their bed. Every morning at 7, we'd hear her singing to herself. But she wouldn't leave the bed. That lasted for a couple of weeks, then she caught on. :)

Good luck and hang in there!

The Holyoaks said...

hahahahahahaha - sorry I had to laugh. you can laugh at me when I go through it, too! hahahaha

Kaymee said...

Oh my gosh, Cindi! This is Kaymee- hair school :)- what a cute family!!! I can't believe you already have 3!! cute blog!!