Jared and I had our 5 year Anniversary yesterday. I can't believe it has already been 5 years. (and 3 kids later) Wow, time flies when you're in love! :) Enough with the corny talk.
The day could not have started any better. We woke up to several little munchkins in our bed, lifting our eyelids and grabbing our hair. I couldn't have asked for a better wake up call! Later that evening Jared took me to a delicious meal at Sky Asian Fusion Restaurant (my new favorite restaurant). After Jared sat me down a week ago and made me promise that we wouldn't get each
other gifts, I walked into the restaurant to find 2 dozen roses, a bottle of Martinelli's and a gift on my seat. I was so embarrassed that I listened to him and didn't get him anything but so happy to receive my new necklace. He spoils me, and I'll let him! We then went to get a "Capt'n Jack's" at Ocala Ale House, one of our favorite deserts. We had a wonderful night and I know that Jared is still the best thing that has ever happened to me and I look forward to eternity with him.
I love you Jared. Thanks for a wonderful 5 years, 3 beautiful children and much more to come. (happiness, that is) :)
3 comments:
Congrats on the 5 year! I can't believe it's been that long already either. (5 years isn't a long time) And you have a beautiful family to show for it:)
Congratulations! Dad & I celebrated your anniversary at the Tanaya Lodge in Yosemite. We didn't get cell phone service (or we would have called)in Yosemite but it was beautiful! Sounds like Jared planned a special evening. (Good job, Jared!)
Happy Anniversary!!!! I love when our husbands show their creative, thoughtful side! I can't believe you already have 3 little cuties!!
Post a Comment