They did it!!! Jake and Jason shared a room last night. Everyone slept until 7am. I'm so excited! It was a little too easy which worries me but I can deal with it. They are getting so big and I'm so excited for them. I had to share a room most of my life and still get to today. It will be good for the boys and I only hope that it will bring them closer together so they will become great friends. Good job boys. Mommy loves you both!
3 comments:
Congrats Cindi. I am trying to decide if I want my boys to share, they are 4 years apart so I don't know how it will work out. Anyway, good luck for the future(tonight).
How exciting! I'm super impressed that Jason slept until 7am!
Good job Jakey & Jason! Your G'ma is very proud of you, too!
Post a Comment