Monday, September 10, 2007

Lights! Camera! Action! WIGGLES!

I have officially given into motherhood! I would rather spend money on a silly concert than a real one! I am so excited! I got Cori Tickets to see the Wiggles! (Thanks for your help Aunt Katelyn!) She will be so excited. It's in November and my Mom gets to go too. I tried to explain to her where we were going but she didn't really understand what I was saying. But she will definitely know where she is when we are there. It will be so fun to watch her face during the show. I can't wait!

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Coco - I am so excited to go to this concert with you! I have been practicing my songs and dances so I can have so much fun with you when we go. "Fruit salad, yummy, yummy!" I hope they are driving in their "Big Red Car!" I love you, G'ma

Amy Middleton said...

Sounds fun! I just went to Go Diego Go last weekend and I had to sit and think about how funny it is that I can't afford a massage but I get to go to Go Diego Go and the Circus within weeks of eachother...Nothing beats the life of a mom!

The Horners said...

cute! she'll love it! i'm excited to see pics of you guys there! yay!