Friday, December 2, 2011

Other October happenings

Pumpkin Carving is a Halloween must!

This is MY favorite part...
I love me some seeds!

I made the kids do most their pumpkin guts themselves! Some loved it... others did not.
I also let them draw their own faces and I did my best to cut them out.
Cori however, decided she was old enough to cut out her own. I thought she did a pretty good job.

Cori's Pumpkin



Jake's Pumpkin



Jason's Pumpkin



Lucie's Pumpkin



All the pumpkins


I started adding icicle lights to light up our pumpkins.
It works great except the heat makes the pumpkins get gross fast.
So next year I won't do the carving until right before Halloween.

And just in case you missed it, HERE is our Halloween Costumes.

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love it! I remember lining everyone's pumpkins up & taking a picture every year...where are those pix anyway? I should dig those out. Love your milk jug ghosts, so cute!

Gpa Paul said...

Milk jugs are a new one on me. Clever. We all learn the hard way how fast pumpkins go bad.

Linda and Rex said...

Ewwww. Pumpkin guts. But the pumpkins are as cute as your kids.