Thursday, December 1, 2011

Transition from Sept into Oct via iphone pics

Time is a blur during this period. I can only keep track of big events but these pics are funny and cute and worth sharing.
Seriously, if you have an iphone get the instagram app and add me "cindi_licious" that's where I post the funniest pics!

1. Sleeping Sisters

2. Color time with Precious. I thought I did a pretty good job but she was pissed off about it! loving the Diva in this baby!

3. Pajama Day at school

4. FHE project all lit up

5. Jake and I carved this in the tree when we first moved in. It was so cute when he recently found it. He must have forgotten.

6. Protecting our Rye Grass seed from the birds. Straight up Gangsta!

7. Enjoying a rough ride in the beautiful weather.

8. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing until I put her in the bath to wash her face and hair and all the hair in the blue circle came out. This girl did it again! This time with cuticle clippers... YES, CUTICLE CLIPPERS!

9. 10. and 11. Baby girls new hair cut. Notice the frowns. I wasn't happy about it either but man this girl is too cute for words!



12. CANNOT keep clothes on this child!

13. Well she kinda found clothes

14. Trying to keep our bored children entertained during fall break. It was great until I smashed my thumbnail off!

15. Project entertain kids during Fall break= family bowling

16. He's got some balls

17. Tricks

18. Tantrums

19. Kids 1st dentist appts. They all did great. 2 came out with cavities 2 came out with perfect teeth.

20. This brightened my day when I went to get my mail and this was on my mailbox. I took one. :)

21. Cori's Sacrament meeting drawing of the Temple. :)

That's how we roll.

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love the random kid stuff...your positive thoughts on your mailbox made me smile, too. Hoots has a cute bob, especially cause it was started with the "cute"ical cutters. :) Gotta laugh - crying is too exhausting!

The Horners said...

Phone pictures are becoming my favorite. It's the best way to get a feel of what's REALLY going on. Love those babes.

Melissa Hays said...

OMG! I seriously laughed the whole scroll down!
Love your kids, love your crazy life, love that you share it, love that you somehow stay sane and beautiful through it all.
Love you to girl!

Bassetts said...

Not sure if it's quite comparable, but I took the scissors to Lexi's hair and it was disastrous! Luckily my friends came to my rescue. She looks just like Lucie! Weird... Anyway, love the random pics. Someday I'll have an iPhone and hop on the bandwagon!