Wow, that post title is a winner!
On October 19, 2011 my firstborn urned 7.
It was a perfect day for this Birthday girl!
She woke up that morning to Balloons all over the house!
She got to open one gift that morning that just happened to be new clothes. :)
(cracking up that I bought her clothes from Tilly's)
Ready for school in her new clothes.
Thank you Pinterest for the Braiding of Yarn idea into her hair.
It's been a BIG hit with this 7 yr old!
Of course she wanted to wear the Crown to school I made her.
She wanted Eggs, sausage and cinnamon toast over Donuts this year.
So Pa made her a well balanced Birthday breakfast.
After school, we had a little Family Party. We had Cupcakes and opened gifts.
We got her a Karaoke Machine for her birthday... HEAVEN HELP US!!! For like a week straight we got a wake up serenade of 4 midgets singing Baby By J Beibs! NO BUENO! She LOVES it and spends most of her free time on it. Luckily the volume doesn't go too loud. I mean it's loud but not super loud.
I may or may not LOVE it too! Hahaha!
We have decided to give the kids a Party every other year. This was an off year so we let her invite 2 friends to go with us to dinner. Picking just 2 friends was a bit of a challenge. She told me different names every time we talked about it. Finally she decided on our 2 best girlfriends in our neighborhood. We had such a fun and silly time with these 3 at dinner. We left Jake, Jason & Lucie at home with a sitter.
Cori's favorite place to eat at and always requests a "Yuckie Bar"
(Tepanyaki bar with a Hibachi table) It is her ultimate FAVORITE!

To end the night, half of the Restaurant sang Happy Birthday to her!
The next day while I was making dinner, Cori and her friends were soliciting money for a Justin Beiber Concert in our front yard. Justin Beiber, same song on repeat like 20 times in a row... WOW!!! I dislike that song greatly at the moment!
We have a new rule that the Machine stays in the house! :0)
So happy our girl had a great Birthday!
We love her so much and are so proud of who she is becoming!
I can't believe that in a year we will be planning a Baptism!!!!
















3 comments:
Awesome! I enjoyed the concert Cori & Tinley gave me when we visited, break dancing & all! Happy Bday Coco!
Cute balloon idea! I'm going to reconsider the karaoke machine...maybe put it off for MANY years. Happy birfday to the cutie girl!
Love that beautiful girl! Tilly's, seriously...weird!
Post a Comment