Thursday, December 1, 2011

More Midget Happenings

It is a privilege in Jake's Kindergarten class to bring home Brownie the Bear for a weekend.
Jake was BEYOND excited about it!

It was a great weekend until Monday rolled around and Hoots stole Brownie and lost him.
After a week of searching for Brownie, we finally found him one day locked in the Pantry.
Jake was relieved and so was I. The bear is so old I have no idea where I would have gone to found a replacement.

Other fun news... we got Cori on a soccer team! I got a call from a friend 3 weeks into the Season (i had missed sign ups) saying that they needed to fill a spot on their team. Her very 1st experience was a game. We tried to take her out the day before and teach her to dribble the ball and kick. I was laughing at Jared because he was teaching it all wrong! Hahaha, I don't blame him he played Football Americana not Football! We showed up the next morning for the game, got her registered, got her uniform on and threw her in! She did great! She is really quick and had a great 1st experience. I think she might have a thing for competitive sports. (I'm not surprised at all!)


Finally...
I know I say this every time but.... I love this little Preschool we go to!
They are the sweetest ladies and we just LOVE them to pieces!
I'm always so impressed by home much they learn at such a young age.

We got to go watch Jason at his Space Parent Program.


He is so stinking Cute!

Jason's Astronaut.



I love having happy energetic kids!

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Glad you found the bear.

Glad I got to watch Cori score her very 1st goal.

Jason makes a really cute astronaut.

Fun stuff!