Exactly 97 days ago, Cori and Jake had their 1st day of School.
Cori was beyond excited to be in 1st grade!
Here she is wearing all white, her pick of Vans and dare we say it... a Justin Beiber T-shirt!
(What the 6 yr old?!)
Jake was really excited to go to Kindergarten at "Cori's school". (I guess she owns it or something)
Here he is wearing a "Ploptimus Prine" shirt, new Shaun White shorts from G'ma & G'pa and his choice of Vans. He was too cute!!!
The whole Family walked them to school. I had fun watching them say Hi to friends they hadn't seen all summer and friends they didn't know were in their new class.
We could not have asked for better Teachers this year! As a Mom, what a relief!!!
Their first days were a success!
About a week later, Jason started Discovery Club.
He too was very excited!
Here he is wearing a "so-cool-Star-Wars-shirt", old shorts and my choice of Vans.
He was so fun to watch as I took him to school for his first time.
He new just what to do like a big boy.
He was NOT excited about a pre-1st-day-of-school-photo, as you can see below.
Lucie was "really, really so bored" the first few weeks of school.
One day I found her asleep like this.
She had fussed herself into a slight coma.
I was asleep in the same position on the other couch.
Yeah for School! Yeah for Structure! Yeah for Mom!
The first 97 days have been great!






6 comments:
I LOVE your kids pictures when they fall alseep all over the house! Cracks me up!
Love it! At least you took and posted pics of your cute kids... Me, not so much.
So cute. I bet you really did fall asleep like Hooters too.
Jill not Kiff. He doesn't talk about hooters. Ever..
For some reason 97 days doesn't seem as long as 3 months, does it? :) But you did take those all important 1st day of school pics...I wonder if I can find all those 1st day of school pics of you guys through the years?
Oh Lucious. Love that baby. I love Cori's first day of school outfit. I miss them so much!!!
Post a Comment